Hazard Assessment Tool Instructions
This assessment tool works works well in small workplaces. The tool can be applied to all types of workplaces, industry sectors or work tasks.
How WSPS Can Help
Whether your supervisors are new or experienced, you'll find the training solutions to help them to create the safest, most productive, workplace possible. WSPS solutions will enable supervisors to:
Know the Law
Learn how to navigate the OHS Act and understand the duties of a supervisor.
- Health & Safety Awareness Training for Ontario Supervisors (1-hour eCourse)
- Safety, Health & the Law (1-day instructor led virtual or classroom training)
- Supervisor Responsibilities & Due Diligence (3-4 hour eCourse and half-day virtual or classroom training)
- Supervisor Responsibilities & Due Diligence Refresher (free 10-minute eCourse)
Understand the Hazards Training
Learn how to recognize, assess and control the hazards in your workplace - from machines to racking to strains and sprains.
- Conducting Office Ergonomics Assessments (1-day instructor-led)
- Inspecting & Maintaining Steel Storage Racks (1-day instructor-led)
- Safeguarding of Machinery: Understanding & Applying CSA Z432(1-day instructor-led)
- Hazard Identification, Assessment & Control (3-hours online eCourse)
Gain Essential OHS Skills Training
Grow the skills needed to carry out OHSA legal duties.
- Workplace Inspections ( 1-hour online awareness eCourse)
- Accident Investigations ( 1-hour online awareness eCourse)
- Investigating Accidents & Incidents (1/2 day instructor-led training)
- Effective Workplace Inspections (3.5 hours instructor-led)
Ensure Workers Know How to Work Safely
Take advantage of these great solutions to help supervisors train workers.
- Lockout/Tagout Safety Essentials (half-day instructor-led training)
- Ladder Safety Course (1 hour self-paced online eCourse)
- WHMIS 2015 Online Training (1 hour Self-paced eCourse)
- Personal Protective Equipment: The Basics (1- hour online awareness training)
- Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD) Prevention Awareness (1-hour awareness training)
- Safe Lifting & Manual Materials Handling
Learn How to Be Effective
Develop the skills to be a truly effective supervisor - skills like communicating and coaching, dealing with diversity and managing conflict.
- The Effective Supervisor (2-day instructor-led training)
- The Effective Trainer (2-day instructor-led training)
- Workplace Mental Health: How Managers Should Respond (3.5 hour instructor-led training)
- The Effective Supervisor – Building Strategies for Success (2-day instructor-led training)