Love What You Do with a Career in Workplace Safety
At WSPS, we love what we do and believe that when workplaces are safe, businesses prosper and workers thrive. In operation since 1917, we support over 171,000 agricultural, manufacturing and service sector businesses in Ontario with health and safety consulting, training, events and educational resources to keep their 4.2 million workers safe.
Join us in protecting the potential of Ontario businesses and their workers. Together we can help people live full lives, uninterrupted by workplace injury or illness.
Why Work with WSPS
Our commitment to health, safety and wellness extends beyond our customers and into our own workplace. Leading by example, we provide a safe workplace, celebrate teamwork, embrace diversity, respect staff individuality and value work-life balance.
As a member of our team, you'll benefit from a compensation package aimed at keeping you happy, healthy, motivated and safe. Highlights include:
- 35-hour work week
- Flexible working arrangements within the province of Ontario
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive life and health benefits (100% company paid Health & Dental)
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Generous vacation and leave entitlements (including paid time off over Christmas and New Year's, paid parental leave benefits)
- Ergonomic assessments and support for workers
- Role specific professional association/affiliation membership fee reimbursement (where eligible)
- Tuition Assistance Program for continued learning (where eligible)
- Business related mileage and meal reimbursement (where applicable)
- Free parking (Head Office location only)
- Free onsite workout facility (Head Office location only)
- Onsite café (Head Office location only)
What it Means to be a WSPS Team Member
We love what we do and we want you to feel the same way! When asked, our employees explained their experience at WSPS like this:
- We consider it an honour to be in the business of protecting and sustaining life.
- The health, safety and wellness of our people and our people and our customers is our first priority.
- We take pride in activating knowledge in our teams and our communities.
- Teamwork is celebrated. Diversity is embraced. Individuality is respected.
- Flexibility gives us the freedom we need to balance our professional and personal lives.
- We are well supported and rewarded, which allows us to focus on making a difference.
- At the end of the day, we go home knowing we have contributed to something that is worthwhile.