The Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development (MLITSD) is conducting a Material Handling initiative from April 1st 2023 to March 31st, 2024. This webinar will be focused on Material Handling in an Agriculture setting. Focused Inspections related to Material Handling that put workers at risk of being injured by their movement will begin on May 1, 2023 until March 31st 2024.
This webinar, jointly provided by the MLITSD and Workplace Safety & Prevention Services (WSPS), will provide valuable information to help you und your workplace better understand Material Handling hazards and how to prevent accident and injury.
Participants will learn about:
- Key priority areas and focus of Inspectors
- Locations and types of workplaces
- Prevention of injury related to Material Handling
- What to expect and how to prepare for a focused inspection
- Applicable resources and supports
Sign-up to to participate in an upcoming follow-up survey that will help us understand the value of this webinar and optimize future webinars and campaigns.