Awareness sessions are presentations of up to 2 hours in length delivered at your workplace by WSPS consultants. They are designed to help meet your legal duty to provide information about workplace hazards to employees.The sessions will help your workplace implement a safe operating procedure. They may be used as a stepping stone to more in-depth training or to support training that other employees might currently be receiving.
Hazard awareness is the first step toward preventing costly workplace incidents, injuries and illnesses. Conveniently and quickly reach many employees at one time with a consistent message that’s delivered by a health & safety professional.
- The primary focus is to educate participants so they can recognize the hazard or issue in the workplace.
- Participants will leave with a basic understanding of the hazard and how it can be controlled.
- Participants are encouraged to determine how this knowledge applies to their specific workplace.
Available Awareness Sessions
- Burns and Scalds Awareness
- Driving Awareness
- Equipment Hazards Awareness
- Health and Safety Awareness for Supervisors
- Health and Safety Awareness for Workers (1 Hour)
- Health and Safety Awareness for Workers (2 Hours)
- Heat Stress Awareness
- Lockout Tagout Awareness
- Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) Awareness
- Protecting the Mental Health of Frontline Workers
- Psychologically Safe Leadership during Challenging Times
- Slips, Trips, Falls Awareness
- Tractor Safety Awareness
- WHMIS 2015: Awareness for Agriculture
- Workplace Mental Health: Raising Awareness (also available in French)
- Workplace Violence and Harassment Awareness
- $395 per session for up to 15 participants (price includes materials)
- $5 for each additional participant (price includes material)
- Pricing also includes the delivery of the session on-site at your workplace
Connect with us to arrange a visit to your workplace.