Template: Hazard Assessment Tool
Download this template and use it to control hazards and reduce injuries and illnesses in all types of workplaces, industry sectors and work tasks. It's especially good for small businesses.
Download this template and use it to control hazards and reduce injuries and illnesses in all types of workplaces, industry sectors and work tasks. It's especially good for small businesses. It's based on the RACE process; Recognize, Assess, Control and Evaluate controls. Feel free to edit and revise as you see fit for your business.
How WSPS can help
Learn how to recognize, assess and control the hazards in your workplace.
- Conducting Office Ergonomics Assessments (1-day instructor-led)
- Inspecting & Maintaining Steel Storage Racks (1-day instructor-led)
- Safeguarding of Machinery: Understanding & Applying CSA Z432(1-day instructor-led)
- Lockout/Tagout Safety Essentials (half-day instructor-led training)
- Hazard Identification, Assessment & Control (3-hours online eCourse)
- Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD) Prevention Awareness (1-hour awareness training)
- Ladder Safety Course (1-hour eCourse)
- Preventing Slips Trips and Falls (1-hour eCourse)
- Working from Heights: An Introduction (1-hour awareness eCourse)
- WHMIS 2015 Online Training (1 hour Self-paced eCourse)
- Personal Protective Equipment: The Basics (1- hour online awareness training)
Gain essential OHS skills training
Grow the skills needed to carry out OHSA legal duties.
- Workplace Inspections ( 1-hour online awareness eCourse)
- Accident Investigations ( 1-hour online awareness eCourse)
- Investigating Accidents & Incidents (1/2 day instructor-led training)
- Effective Workplace Inspections (3.5 hours instructor-led)