Workplace Inspection Checklist
A sample Health and Safety Checklist which can be used as a template.
How WSPS can help
Offering one-on-one guidance and support, our experts will help you every step of the way. From conducting hazard assessments, to delivering personalized training, either on-site or virtually, WSPS can help enhance your specific programs, improve your ROI and remain in legal compliance. To learn more, connect with a consultant.
Sign up for required OHSA training. All workplaces in Ontario that are covered under the OHSA act must ensure workers and supervisors have completed a basic H&S training program:
- Health & Safety Awareness for Ontario Workers (1-hour eCourse)
- Health & Safety Awareness for Ontario Supervisors (1-hour eCourse)
Learn how to navigate the OHS Act and understand the duties of a supervisor.
- Duties & Responsibilities (5-minute video for all workplace parties)
- Safety Health & the Law (1-day instructor led virtual or classroom training)
- Supervisor Responsibilities and Due Diligence (3-4 hour eCourse and half-day virtual or classroom training)
- Supervisor Responsibilities and Due Diligence Refresher (free 10-minute eCourse)
Grow the skills needed to carry out OHSA legal duties.
- Managing Hazards & Risks (3.5 hours virtual or classroom training)
- Workplace Inspections (1 hour awareness eCourse)
- Accident investigations (1 hour awareness eCourse)
- Investigating Accidents & Incidents (1/2 day virtual or classroom training)
- Effective Workplace Inspections (3.5 hours instructor-led)