Violence & Harassment Reporting Form
A reporting form employers can utilize to capture details of an incident including corrective and preventative actions.
Training & Free Online Courses
- Workplace Violence and Harassment (40-minute eCourse FREE)
- Psychological Health and Safety (20-minute eCouse, FREE)
- Reducing Mental Health Stigma in the Workplace (30-minute eCourse, FREE)
Visit our Workplace Mental Health Training collection page to view additional courses like Stress In the Workplace or Dealing with Difficult or Hostile Customers .
- Mental Harm Prevention Roadmap. Tools to help you develop a psychologically safe workplace.
- ThinkMentalHealth.ca, a website created by Ontario's health and safety system partners that provides access to reputable and tested mental health tools, models and frameworks.
Additional Training for Managers
- Workplace Mental Health: How Managers Should Respond (half-day, classroom or virtual delivery)
- Workplace Mental Health: What Health and Safety Committees Should Know (1-day, instructor led classroom or virtual delivery)