Embracing Change, Emerging Stronger
Ontario businesses have had to adapt quickly to the increasing demands and challenges over the past year and a half. Although change can be disruptive and uncomfortable to manage, it can also uncover opportunities for growth and success. Today, workplaces are embracing change more than ever, reimagining the way they work, using existing skills in new innovative ways and transitioning to new ways of thinking about health and safety - all to ensure people are protected and businesses remain productive.
Partners in Prevention Health and Safety Fall Virtual Conference is an opportunity for health and safety leaders to learn, share the experiences, hardships and successes the challenges and success from their peers and community members. What best practice approaches help to answer the demands of a changing workplace? What strategies help to promote a healthy and safe workplace culture, enhance brand impact and the bottom-line? All this and more will be explored and discussed.
Last year, WSPS hosted Partners in Prevention 2020 Health & Safety Fall Virtual conference, a full day virtual conference that had something to offer for both Northern and Southern communities. This year, after working diligently with dedicated planning committees representing Sudbury, Sault Ste. Marie, Thunder Bay, Kitchener, Niagara Falls and Ottawa; WSPS will be hosting two separate Fall Virtual Conferences.
The needs and challenges for the Northern and Southern regions are very different. Partners in Prevention will address both region's specific needs so that workplaces can truly benefit from these sessions; protecting your employees and your business.
Partners in Prevention Southern Ontario - October 20, 2021, 8:00am - 1:00pm ET
- Registration opening the 2nd week of August
- Early bird deadline: September 24
- Keynote Speakers:
- The Serious Business of Positive Emotions - Easy & Proven Tools to Achieve Personal and Professional Success - Paul Krismer - Trainer, Coach and Best-selling Author
- The Artistry of Change: The Top 3 Habits of Highly Resilient People - Carla Rieger, Communication and Presentation Skills Expert
Partners in Prevention Northern Ontario - November 17, 2021, 8:00am - 1:00pm ET
- Registration opening the 3rd week of September
- Early bird deadline: October 18
- Keynote Speakers:
- Join the Conversation: Looking Ahead from a Legal Perspective - Norm Keith, LLM, CRSP, Partner, KPMG Law LLP
- Beyond Survival: A Journey to Thriving - Sonia Funk, Founder, The Whole Avocado, Registered Nutritional Therapist, and Sylvia Marusyk Founder, MindBody Works
Stay tuned for registration details! Have any questions about Partners in Prevention? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The information in this article is accurate as of its publication date.