With workplaces looking to move beyond the pandemic, it’s important to ramp up best practices to protect people. Whether you’ve been open with modified operations during these challenging times, are looking to return a remote workforce to the workplace, or have been shut down and want to get back to business, this webinar can help you to learn about guidelines and resources for protecting your employees against COVID-19.
The webinar is presented by Workplace Safety & Prevention Services, the Ontario Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development (MLTSD), and Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
- Overview of risks associated with COVID-19 and how to reduce the spread in the workplace
- Applicable legislations and regulations
- Hazard management process
- WSIB's COVID-19 support for employers
- Available resources to assist you in re-opening
This webinar will be of interest to a broad array of businesses in
- Restaurants and Food Services
- Tourism & Hospitality
- and Recreational Services.
Pre-recorded webinar with PPT slides.
This is a pre-recorded one-hour audio webinar with PPT slides. After registration, you will be sent an email confirmation containing instructions on how to view the presentation.
Initial broadcast date: Tuesday, May 11, 2020.