Disponible en français
Modifying the Federal Approach to Work Place Harassment and Violence is designed to help managers and supervisors within federally-regulated establishments learn about Bill C-65 and the Work Place Harassment and Violence Regulations (WHVPR or the "Regulations").
This solution is available in English and French.
- Reasons why Bill C-65 was introduced by the federal government.
- The legislative changes from Bill C-65 and the Work Place Harassment and Violence Prevention Regulations (WHVPR or the "Regulations").
- Other tools and resources to help you navigate your conversations with employees around Bill C-65 and the regulations.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to
- Demonstrate the reasons why Bill C-65 was introduced by the federal government
- Have a good understanding of Bill C-65
- Describe the legislative changes under Bill C-65 and the Work Place Harassment and Violence Prevention Regulations
This training is designed for Canadian federally regulated businesses and industries, federal government departments, agencies and other workplaces regulated by the Canada Labour Code, Part II.*
Who should attend:
- Workplace parties with authority over other workers.
* Includes employees within companies or sectors that operate across provincial or international borders such as airports, banks, railways, pipelines, radio and television broadcasting and cable systems, telephone and telegraph systems, highway transport, shipping services.
This course is delivered as an on-line e-learning course. All you need is a computer, access to the Internet - and you are ready to go! This e-learning course is designed to help you learn at your own pace and in your own environment at your own convenience.
During checkout, you can choose to register as a single learner or select a multiple learner license. With a multiple learner license you will act as an administrator and add learners from your company.
Also available in French.