Not all WHMIS 2015 e-courses are the same. While there are many in market, most are basic, page-turner solutions with limited interactivity and no video. If learners are bored, they are likely not learning. This means employers could be wasting precious time and money and workers may not be protected.
This freshly designed and engaging video-based e-course features the same great content and video as our top-selling WHMIS 2015 for Workers Self-Paced Training Program (USB) plus it offers all the benefits of e-learning. The course is designed to help workers recognize the hazard classification & communication components of WHMIS 2015, understand the critical information provided through these components, and apply that information to protect their health and safety.
In under 2 hours, workers can be trained, tested and have their printed certificate in hand.
- Engaging, high-definition (HD) video segments depict real-life scenarios that workers can relate to
- Rich variety of exercises hold learner interest and help make learning stick
- Video closed-captioning and full transcripts plus e-course audio help increase accessibility
- Final quiz with automatic scoring & easy-to-print certificates
- Learning Management System reduces time & effort to track progress and keep records (with multi-learner license)
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to
- Describe WHMIS 2015/GHS and why it's important to workers
- Describe the hazards associated with chemicals
- Identify the WHMIS 2015 hazard classes and pictograms
- Identify and apply the information on supplier and workplace labels
- Describe the purpose, content and function of a Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Describe how to control chemical hazards
- Describe legal rights and duties under WHMIS 2015
NOTE: Generic WHMIS 2015 training needs to be supplemented with workplace-specific training that trains workers on the safe use, handling, storage and disposal of the actual hazardous products to which workers may be exposed.
- Workers who may be exposed to WHMIS 2015-labelled chemicals at work.
This course is delivered as an on-line e-learning course. All you need is a computer, access to the Internet - and you are ready to go! This e-learning course is designed to help you learn at your own pace and in your own environment at your own convenience. During checkout, you can choose to register as a single learner or select a multiple learner license. With a multiple learner license you will act as an administrator and add learners from your company.