Disponible en français
Research confirms that over 40% of Canadians have experienced bullying, abuse, harassment, or discrimination in their workplaces.
Respect Group: Empowering people to recognize and prevent bullying, abuse, harassment, and discrimination (BAHD) through interactive, online certification. We like to think it’s about improving culture, first and foremost. The secondary benefit is organizational risk and liability reduction.
Why Respect in the Workplace?
- Create Stronger Corporate Culture and Reputations
- Strengthen Attraction and Retention of Employees
- Enhance Organizational Health
- Reduced Illness and Absenteeism
- Increased Productivity and Profitability
- Improve Team Communication
- Comply with Canadian Labour Code
- Increase Morale
- Mitigate Legal Liability
- Create Psychologically Safe Work Environment
Respect education helps organizations to:
- Improve organizational culture.
- Create confidence in dealing with difficult issues.
- Articulate standards and expectations for everyone.
- Empower the bystander.
- Promote and build psychologically safe workplaces.
Upon completion, you will be able to
- Power Dynamics in the Workplace
- Defining, Dealing with and Reporting Bullying, Abuse, Harassment and Discrimination (BAHD)
- Empowering the Bystander
- Managing Emotions
- Understanding Mental Health Outcomes Due to Maltreatment
- Your Responsibilities as a Member of the Team
Respect in the Workplace features and benefits:
- Over 1 Million Canadians are RESPECT Certified
- Bilingual Content Delivery with Closed Captioning
- Bilingual Helpdesk for Technical Assistance 365 Days/Year
- Condensed, Easy to Follow Curriculum
- Desktop, Android and iPhone / iPad Compatible
- Engaging Instructional Design
- Fully Outsourced Risk Management Platform for Any Organization, Big or Small
All sizes, Any Industry
This course is delivered as an on-line e-learning course. All you need is a computer, access to the Internet - and you are ready to go! This e-learning course is designed to help you learn at your own pace and in your own environment at your own convenience.
Also available in French.
Licenses cannot be purchased on an individual basis. Organizational pricing only available on request, with a discount available to WSPS
Optional Customized Leader Message.
A customized leader message is a 90 second to 3 minute audio voice recording, delivered by an individual in a leadership role within an organization, introducing the Respect in The Workplace training to his/her staff and explaining why the training is important to their organizational culture.
Contact to purchase and register for this program:
Regional Director, Respect in the Workplace