Starting in September 2020, WSPS is pleased to welcome customers back to in-person training across Ontario.
Here’s what we’ll be doing to protect you and our staff from COVID-19 at our training sessions:
- All WSPS staff will complete the Ontario COVID-19 Self-Assessment on any day they are delivering training or meeting with a client.
- Participants will be expected to self-assess prior to attending training each day. If you suspect you may have come in contact with COVID-19 or are feeling unwell, please do not attend the training. Contact Customer Care. We will happily reschedule you into a later course at no additional charge or penalty.
- Trainers/Facilitators will review the Ontario COVID-19 Self-Assessment questions at the beginning of each day of training with participants.
- Venues used for training will be held to stringent health and safety guidelines, including frequent sanitization and staff screening.
- Training rooms will be set up to allow a minimum of six feet (two metres) around each participant and class size will be adjusted to meet this criteria.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each room and WSPS will provide participants with an individual sized bottle with their materials.
- All participants must wear a mask or face covering during training. WSPS will provide each participant two non-medical disposable masks per day of training or participants can bring their own.
- Trainers/Facilitators will wear gloves when handling course materials and paperwork.
- Group activities and hands-on activities will be suspended and will be replaced with full class discussions when practical.
- Rather than circulate sign-in sheets, the Trainer/Facilitator will perform a roll call to confirm attendance.
- When possible and practical, room doors will be left open to reduce contact with door handles.
We’re here to help. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-494-9777.