Service Offering Update
Throughout the pandemic, WSPS has remained committed to Ontario businesses; supporting your efforts to protect your workers and navigate the health and safety impacts of COVID-19.
To protect our staff and support our customers, we are currently operating as follows:
- Our physical offices are closed, but all staff are working remotely to serve you.
- All training courses have been suspended until further notice. If you have a course coming up, contact WSPS Customer Care to discuss alternate options or dates.
- We have expanded our virtual offerings - eCourses, Virtual Training, virtual consulting assistance and numerous virtual events. Get in touch today!
- Select customer on-site services (training or consulting) are taking place where no virtual offering exists and where it is safe to do so.
- Starting in September 2020, WSPS is pleased to welcome customers back to in-person training across Ontario.
- You can speak with an occupational health and safety professional to get the assistance you need Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Call 1-877-494-WSPS (9777) or email us.
- Visit our COVID-19 HUB to access pandemic related health and safety information, resources and updates for employers.
- We, along with our health and safety association partners, have worked with the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development to develop over 170 sector-specific health and safety guidelines and posters to help employers and workers stay safe from COVID-19 on the job. Learn more by visiting Ontario.ca.
We are continually monitoring the situation. Check back for updates.
Thank you for your understanding during this uncertain time. Stay Safe!