Here to Serve You
Although we are not available face-to-face right now, we’re working remotely and can provide virtual consulting assistance. Get in touch and we can discuss how to keep your people safe.
To help in the global effort to flatten the curve of COVID-19 infection, WSPS has made some temporary modifications to our services.
Service Offering Update:
- We have expanded our service hours. An occupational health and safety professional is now standing by Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. to answer your questions. Call 1-877-494-WSPS (9777) to connect or email us.
- All training courses have been suspended until further notice. If you have a course coming up, contact WSPS Customer Care.
- We are working remotely and can provide virtual consulting assistance. Get in touch today!
- Our 2020 Partners in Prevention Conference & Trade Show, which was to take place April 28-29 in Mississauga, has been cancelled. We look forward to welcoming everyone to our regional conferences this fall.
- WSPS Safety Connection events are being rescheduled until further notice. If you are interested in upcoming events, please check for updates.
- WSPS offices at the Centre for Health and Safety Innovation (Mississauga) and Ottawa will be closed until further notice.
We are continually monitoring the situation. Check back to wsps.ca for updates.
Thank you for your understanding during this uncertain time. Stay Safe!