Anticipate and plan your health and safety training and support needs for the new year with the help of WSPS' just published 2019 catalogue. Available online, the catalogue provides essential information on key health and safety issues and obligations, and a comprehensive range of solutions, from e-courses and instructor-led training to consulting and conferences and events. It’s easy to use too.
The 2019 catalogue offers new, updated and expanded solutions in a wide variety of priority areas, such as
- JHSC certification training - find out about our newest Certification Part One: All Sectors course - now available in French; plus mandatory refresher certification training is available to certified JHSC members and other workplace parties too.
- Healthy workplaces - solutions cover a broad range of topics from cannabis and impairment to workplace mental health and violence. Revitalized courses include:
- Impairment in the Workplace: What Managers Need to Know
- Developing Your Workplace Violence and Harassment Program in Ontario
- Workplace Mental Health: How Managers Should Respond
- Mental Health First Aid
New for 2019: Workplace Mental Health: What Health and Safety Committees Should Know.
- Managers and supervisors - well-trained supervisors and managers are your organization's best asset. Updated and improved solutions in the WSPS 2019 Catalogue include:
- Investigating Accidents & Incidents
- Managing Hazards & Risk
- Safety, Health & the Law
- Supervisor Responsibilities & Due Diligence and more!
- OHS management systems - our new half-day course, Management Systems, An Introduction, can help guide you in selecting the right standard for your business. Implementing a management system can help you improve health, safety and organizational performance, and demonstrate due diligence. Learn more about OHS management systems.
- Racking and warehousing - mobile equipment and pedestrians don't mix. When they do, it can result in serious harm or death to workers, costly downtime and hefty fines. Recently proposed amendments to the Industrial Establishments regulation, if passed, will assign new responsibilities for employers relating to traffic management. Check out WSPS' newest consulting service, Traffic Management Assessments, to help you minimize losses and increase productivity. Watch for more info on our warehouse safety consulting page
- WHMIS 2015 - don't be caught out of compliance. If you haven't completed WHMIS 2015 training, WSPS can help. WSPS' stable of WHMIS 2015 solutions, including its newest entrant, a video-based e-course, are designed to help customers comply using the training format that works best for them - e-learning, self-paced with physical materials, instructor-led, or train the trainer.
Prefer a print version of WSPS’ 2019 catalogue? Order it through your WSPS account manager or WSPS Customer Care: 1-877-494-WSPS (9777); email@example.com.
For one-stop access to all of our health and safety solutions, visit WSPS online.