Partners in Prevention Health & Safety Conference and Trade Show is the essential meeting place for Canada’s health and safety community, where you connect with peers, build new relationships, and discover new resources and solutions. This year’s conference theme “What’s Your Story?” celebrates you - the “safety superhero” who advocates for health and safety in your workplace.
You’ll learn from real businesses, share your health and safety story, and take part in fun and interactive activities that let you play up your superhero status while gaining new insight and lessons to motivate action.
Storytelling runs throughout the exciting two-day program which includes:
Full range of sessions
This year's 60+ sessions feature industry experts on a variety of topics that will help you hone your skills or try a new approach.
- healthy workplace culture and wellness (e.g., mental health forum, cannabis six months in)
- people (e.g., managing Millennials, harassment in the ‘Me Too’ era)
- technology (e.g., smart phones and wellness, big data and safety)
- core hazards (e.g., electrical work, lift truck safety)
- and much more
This year’s conference keynotes are master storytellers with timely, insightful and often poignant messages:
- Rick Mercer, Comedian, Social Commentary - Canada - Coast to Coast to Coast. Rick Mercer chronicles, satirizes and ultimately celebrates all that is great and irreverent about this country. Known as Canada’s Unofficial Opposition, Mercer is our most popular comic and political satirist who knows exactly what matters to Canadians and what makes us laugh.
- Mark Henick, mental health advocate and Top 50 TEDx speaker - A Moment on the Edge: How Small Encounters Change Lives. With over five million views, Mark Henick’s TEDx talk “Why We Choose Suicide” is among the most watched in the world. Mark brings his diverse and unique perspective as a patient, a professional, and a public figure in the mental health system.
- Scott Stratten, expert in “Un-Marketing” - The Age of Disruption: Everything Has Changed and Nothing is Different. Stratten is one of the world’s top five social media influencers, according to Forbes.com. With new must-use strategies, social media sites, or technology released every week, how do businesses decide what’s real and what’s a smoke screen. Scott provides the answer.
Canada’s largest health and safety trade show
There’s a lot to take in on the trade show floor, starting with over 400 exhibit booths featuring the latest in market trends, products and services. Plus, we have fun surprises in store – stay tuned!