A unique, dynamic, and fun exhibit area awaits you at Partners in Prevention 2017 Conference & Trade Show, May 2-3. Where else can you climb through a dark and dirty confined space? Repel down the side of a trailer? Or drive a pedal cart while wearing goggles that simulate impairment? "There's something for everyone," says WSPS trade show organizer Kristina Toomey, "including interactive activities, demos, games, information sessions, freebies, contests, and much more!"
A fresh new look
The largest event of its kind in Canada, the Partners in Prevention 2017 trade show boasts 400+ exhibitors offering new and innovative health and safety products, services and resources. "There's no better place to see, touch and learn about the latest and greatest in the industry, to find new ideas, to get answers to your question, or to meet up with old connections and make new ones," says Kristina.
New signage, layout, and colours will make it easier to navigate the bustling trade show floor, she notes. "It has a nice clean look that will enable delegates to quickly and easily find what they are looking for."
While planning your trade show visit, make sure to include these great activities.
- Test your nerve, skills and knowledge of confined spaces and working at heights at the High Risk Pavilion. Make your way through a state of the art, maze-like confined space, replete with respirators and rescue equipment. Or check out a working at heights harness while dangling in mid-air or repelling down the side of a trailer.
- Experience the feeling of driving while distracted and impaired at the Distracted Driving Pavilion. Run a driving course in a peddle kart while wearing a series of goggles simulating different types and levels of intoxication. Watch out for multiple distractions along the way.
- Boost your personal health and wellness at the Healthy Living Pavilion. Have a massage, watch healthy cooking demos, find out how to shop and buy local, and listen to health experts.
- Enjoy a competitive game of Pac-Man. Do you have what it takes to win the WSPS Retro Pac-Man Throwback? Pit yourself against three other delegates to advance to the next level.
- Get 'animated' at the WSPS GIF Booth. Smile for the camera! The WSPS GIF Booth will take your photo and animate it right before your eyes to share on social media. Shop for health, safety and wellness publications and training resources at the Partners in Prevention Bookstore. Join keynote speakers Curt Steinhorst, Neil Pasricha, and Steven Page after their keynote sessions for book and CD signing.
- Take safety home - pick up a teen/parent driving agreement at the High Risk Pavilion. A great tool for protecting your child on the road, it lists dos, don'ts, and consequences.
In the next issue of WSPS e-NEWS, we'll look at a sampling of special attractions offered by exhibitors, such as celebrity guests, contests, demos, signings, and more.
Plan your visit now
View the floor plan, exhibitors, products and services, and plan your trade show experience with "My Expo" at our online Interactive Trade Show.
Attending the conference too? Register today to take advantage of the Super Early Bird deadline. Expires March 31.