WSIB Health and Safety Excellence program
The COVID-19 pandemic is creating unique challenges for businesses and individuals around the world, but starting your health and safety journey to excellence should not be one of them. In fact, now might be the perfect time to begin! Whether you are just getting started or want to continue building your health and safety program, the Excellence program can help you reach your goals.
Watch WSIB's Health and Safety Excellence program video.
About the program
The WSIB Health and Safety Excellence program is a performance-based incentive program integrating the strengths of the previous WSIB Small Business, Safety Groups and Workwell programs. This new model provides a clear road map for Ontario businesses to improve workplace health and safety.
Businesses that are successful in the program will earn rebates and other non-financial recognition for their investment in health and safety.
How can WSPS help?
As a WSIB approved provider, WSPS can help you develop and implement the health and safety topics. We provide you with the support you need to work through the Excellence program.
- Access to WSPS’ team of leading health and safety experts
- A dedicated Excellence Guide to direct you through the program
- Assistance navigating the WSIB online platform
- The program is flexible and tailored to support your businesses during this time
- You can change topics on your approved action plan to replace a chosen topic with a COVID related topic
- Topics that address the impacts of COVID-19 are also included
- Hundreds of free pandemic resources to assist you in your excellence plan
- Province wide support and capabilities
- Review of evidence submission prior to WSIB validation
- Exclusive access to WSPS health and safety resources
- 10% discount on select WSPS training, conferences, workshops and consulting
How to Register
Registration for the Health and Safety Excellence program is always open. Complete the application form (117 KB PDF) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Excellence program Member Application Form (117 KB PDF)