WSIB Health and Safety Excellence program
About the program
The WSIB Health and Safety Excellence program is a performance-based incentive program integrating the strengths of the previous WSIB Small Business, Safety Groups and Workwell programs. This new model provides a clear road map for Ontario businesses to improve workplace health and safety.
Whether you are just getting started or want to optimize systems and processes you already have in place, the Excellence program can help you reach your goals. Businesses that are successful in the program will earn rebates and other non-financial recognition for their investment in health and safety.
How can WSPS help?
As a WSIB approved provider, WSPS can help you develop and implement the health and safety topics. We provide you with everything you need to work through the Excellence program.
- Access to WSPS’ team of leading health and safety experts
- A dedicated Excellence Guide to direct you through the program
- Assistance navigating the WSIB online platform
- Province wide support and capabilities
- Onsite visit prior to evidence submission to WSIB
- Exclusive access to WSPS health and safety resources
- 10% discount on select WSPS training, conferences, workshops and consulting
How to Register
Registration for the 2020 Health and Safety Excellence program is now open. Complete the application form (117 KB PDF) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
2020 Excellence program Member Application Form (117 KB PDF)