Become a WSPS Volunteer!
If you've been in the workforce and have an interest in health and safety, the role of WSPS Volunteer may be for you!
By sharing your time and expertise with us, you can:
- Contribute to the success of Ontario’s Health and Safety system
- Provide health and safety leadership
- Learn best practices from others
- Develop leadership and facilitation skills
- Increase your profile within the community and/or with your employer
- Take advantage of valuable WSPS volunteer discounts and recognition programs
Want to get involved?
Well first, thank you! The first step in the short and painless process requires you to provide us with some basic contact information.
Once we have this information, one of our regional community coordinators will be in touch with you to discuss your background, interests and the opportunities available in your area - or just to answer any questions you may have.
* required fields
Position/Program of Interest
(please check all that apply, but at least one)