Careers at WSPS
Love what you do. Join WSPS.
The largest health and safety association in Ontario, WSPS supports the province's 167,000 businesses and 4.1 million workers in the agricultural, manufacturing and service sectors with health and safety consulting, training, events and educational resources. We love what we do and believe that when workplaces are safe, businesses prosper and workers go home at the end of the day.
Join us in protecting the potential of Ontario businesses and their workers. Together we can help people live lives uninterrupted by workplace injury or illness.
Why it's a great place to work
Our commitment to health, safety and wellness extends beyond our customers and into our own workplace. Leading by example, we celebrate teamwork, embrace diversity, respect staff individuality and value work-life balance.
As a member of our team, you'll benefit from a compensation package aimed at keeping you happy, healthy, motivated and safe. Highlights include:
- 35-hour work week
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive life and health benefits (100% company paid Health & Dental)
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Generous vacation and leave entitlements (including paid time over Christmas and New Year's)
- Supportive work environment with flexible working arrangements
- Ergonomic workstations and needs assessments
- Role specific professional association/affiliation membership fee reimbursement (where eligible)
- Business related mileage and meal reimbursement (where applicable)
- Free parking
- Free onsite workout facility (Head Office location only)
- Onsite café (Head Office location only)
What it means to be a WSPS team member
We love what we do and we want you to feel the same way!
Our Employee Value Proposition explains what it is like to work at WSPS.
- We consider it an honour to be in the business of protecting and sustaining life.
- The health, safety and wellness of our people and our people and our customers is our first priority.
- We take pride in activating knowledge in our teams and our communities.
- Teamwork is celebrated. Diversity is embraced. Individuality is respected.
- Flexibility gives us the freedom we need to balance our professional and personal lives.
- We are well supported and rewarded, which allows us to focus on making a difference.
- At the end of the day, we go home knowing we have contributed to something that is worthwhile.
- Territory Manager - Western Ontario (Application deadline - Monday, May 4, 2020 @ 4:00 PM EDT)