Nearly all working Canadians experience mental health issues that affect their ability to remain productive and focused.
The Workplace Mental Health Leadership™ certificate program is the first of its kind in Canada, developed in partnership with the Bell Canada Mental Health and Anti-stigma Research Chair and Faculty of Health Sciences at Queen's University. This program is designed for frontline people leaders and offered by WSPS in collaboration with Morneau Shepell. The practical framework and leadership skills introduced in the program align with evidence-based and industry best practices, including the National Standard for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace. Training is delivered in a blended learning format - a one-day in-class workshop followed by an e-learning module and online exams.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of Modules I, II and III, including examinations for each module, participants will receive a certificate from Queen's University in Workplace Mental Health Leadership.
This course utilizes a blended learning format - a one-day in-class workshop followed by e-learning modules and online exams.
Please contact Customer Care at 905-614-1400 or 1-877-494-WSPS (9777) for more information about availability and to register.
Volunteer, safety group, volume discounts and any other discounts or special offers cannot be combined and do not apply.
ACT NOW for Special Rate of $1,295
A 20% savings off the regular rate
- Intro to a mentally healthy workplace
- The leader's role in Eearly intervention, recovery and return to work
- Promoting a mentally healthy workplace
Upon completion, you will be able to
Certificate program will facilitate increased:
- Awareness of the importance of a mentally healthy workplace
- Accountability for a safe and healthy workplace
- Recognition of the factors that influence a mentally healthy workplace
- Capacity to respond to potential health issues, improving the likelihood of better outcome
- People leaders in any industry, sector or occupation
- Frontline leaders (supervisors, managers, team leads) responsible for managing employee performance
- Leaders, human resource professionals and union representatives whose organizations are working towards improving mental health in the workplace, including adoption of the National Standard for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace