Associate membership is intended for firms that:
- do not qualify to participate in the Safety Group Program, i.e. Schedule II employer,
- have successfully completed five years in the program and do not wish to participate in the Safety Group Advantage Program (SGAP),
- want to participate in the WSPS Safety Group but do not want to follow a formalized program.
Associate membership includes:
- Participation in five Safety Group meetings per year as organized by WSPS,
- Participation in Safety Group networking activities,
- Access to WSPS's members' only Safety Group website,
- Copy of the WSPS e-binder, chapter material and other related safety group resources,
- 10% discount on selected courses, conferences, workshops and consulting services.
Associate members are not required to participate in any reporting, audits or additional program requirements and are not eligible for a WSIB rebate.