From October 2 to November 30, 2017, the Ministry of Labour (MOL) will conduct an inspection blitz focused on identifying hazards that can cause industrial workers to slip, trip and fall.
This complimentary awareness webinar, presented in collaboration with the MOL, will help you prepare for an inspection.
- A summary of results from the 2016 Falls Blitz.
- An overview of the 2017 blitz focus areas.
- What MOL inspectors will look for during an inspection.
- Available WSPS resources to help you prepare for the blitz and to prevent falls all year long.
- A live Q&A with presenters from WSPS and the MOL.
This webinar will be of interest to all firms in the industrial sector, but most specifically restaurants, retail, office and related services, tourism, hospitality, and recreation services. The target audience may include:
- Health and Safety Specialists
Joint Health and Safety Committees or Health and Safety Representatives.
This is a complimentary, pre-recorded one-hour webinar with PPT slides. After registration, you will be delivered an email confirmation containing instructions on how to view the presentation.
Initial broadcast date: Thursday, September 21, 2017.