This course will provide participants with a better understanding of the key requirements of the OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety specification, including how the planning for hazard identification, risk analysis, risk control, and OH&S legal and other requirements are linked with the other elements of the OH&S management system. As part of an on-going alliance, CSA Group has licensed WSPs to deliver this training solution.
The course will cover all the core elements of an OH&S management system, from the OH&S policy, to planning, implementation and operation, checking and corrective action and management review, with the intent of achieving improved OH&S performance.
Upon completion, you will be able to understand
- How occupational health & safety management systems evolved
- The significance and benefits of an occupational health & safety management system
- The requirements of OHSAS 18001
- Guidelines for implementation of OHSAS 18001
- How OHSAS 18001 differs from CSA Z1000 / ANSI/AIHA Z10
- Environmental management systems and quality management systems links
- The registration process
Individuals who have responsibility for developing, implementing, or supporting the implementation of their organization's occupation health and safety management system.
- OH&S managers & consultants
At this time there are no session dates scheduled.
Please contact Customer Care at 905-614-1400 or 1-877-494-WSPS (9777) for more information about availability and on-site pricing.