NEW! This half-day course equips federally regulated workplaces with the essential knowledge, skills and tools to conduct hazardous occurrence investigations and prevent costly recurrences. Disponible en français.
Disponible en français
Hazardous Occurrence Investigations (Federal) is a half‐day, instructor‐led course that covers the purpose and benefits of an investigation, legal reporting requirements proven steps and techniques for conducting effective investigations. This training provides workplace committees and other parties with the knowledge and skills that meet or exceed the requirements of the Canada Labour Code, Part II and the Canadian Occupational Health and Safety Regulations. This solution is available in both English and French.
This course is delivered in a public classroom and/or can also be delivered in an on-site location.
Please contact Customer Care at 905-614-1400 or 1-877-494-WSPS (9777) for more information about availability and on-site pricing.
Volume discounts for selected training, which have been marked throughout the catalogue, are shown below.
1. Participants must be from the same organization
2. Participants must register for the same course. However, course dates and locations can vary; CSA/WSPS courses excluded
3. Registrations must be received by WSPS at the same time.
Les réductions de groupe pour certains cours spécialement marqués dans le catalogue sont présentées ci-dessous.
1. Tous les participants doivent appartenir à la même organisation.
2. Les participants doivent s'inscrire au même cours. Cependant, la date et le lieu des séances de formation peuvent différer. Les cours CSA/WSPS sont exclus.
3. WSPS doit recevoir toutes les demandes d'inscription en même temps.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date with the latest news and deals!
Training: A comprehensive suite of Health & Safety Training
Conferences: Networking, legislative requirements, hot-button issues
Consulting Solutions: Integrating health and safety into your workplace
Resources: A wealth of information and resources