Equipment and machinery are installed and moved regularly at industrial facilities. What you may not know is that this type of activity meets the definition within the Occupational Health and Safety Act as "construction".
This 1/2 day workshop will help you identify the many tasks that are regularly performed at an industrial facility and that are actually construction in nature, and what this means to your workplace.
You will understand what a "constructor" is and what their responsibilities are. Typical project scenarios will be discussed and you will leave with a better understanding of how to apply this knowledge to your own workplace.
BONUS! You'll receive a copy of the Pocket Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act & Regulations 2017 (Consolidated Version) - a $21.00 value.
This course is delivered in a public classroom and/or can also be delivered in an on-site location.
Please contact Customer Care at 905-614-1400 or 1-877-494-WSPS (9777) for more information about availability and on-site pricing.
Volume discounts for selected training, which have been marked throughout the catalogue, are shown below.
1. Participants must be from the same organization
2. Participants must register for the same course. However, course dates and locations can vary; CSA/WSPS courses excluded
3. Registrations must be received by WSPS at the same time.
Les réductions de groupe pour certains cours spécialement marqués dans le catalogue sont présentées ci-dessous.
1. Tous les participants doivent appartenir à la même organisation.
2. Les participants doivent s'inscrire au même cours. Cependant, la date et le lieu des séances de formation peuvent différer. Les cours CSA/WSPS sont exclus.
3. WSPS doit recevoir toutes les demandes d'inscription en même temps.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date with the latest news and deals!
Training: A comprehensive suite of Health & Safety Training
Conferences: Networking, legislative requirements, hot-button issues
Consulting Solutions: Integrating health and safety into your workplace
Resources: A wealth of information and resources