This comprehensive instructor-led course, delivered as four, half day sessions will train participants to identify, assess and control MSD hazards. The team will gain practical experience using best-practice assessment tools and approaches to remedy specific workplace issues. Training will result in the creation of draft standards and framework to ensure successful implementation and maintenance of an MSD prevention program.
This course is only delivered at an on-site location.
Please contact Customer Care at 905-614-1400 or 1-877-494-WSPS (9777) for more information about availability and on-site pricing.
- Recognition (The First Step!)
- Assessment (Diagnosing the Problem)
- Controls/Solutions (Putting Our Engineer's Hat On)
- Putting it All Together (Evaluate)
Upon completion, you will be able to
- Define musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- Assess and describe the key MSD hazards
- Administer two types of recognition tools
- Use hazard assessment tools
- Identify MSD hazard solutions
- Develop and implement an MSD prevention program
This course is suitable for any sector or size wanting to create an internal team or build internal resources to help manage MSD hazards.
Who Should Attend:
- Joint management and employee representatives
- Managers and supervisors
- Health and safety committee members
- Human resources and safety professionals