Research confirms that over 40% of Canadians have experienced bullying, abuse, harassment, or discrimination in their workplaces.
Recognize and prevent workplace bullying, abuse, harassment, and discrimination.
This interactive online solution was developed by the Respect Group Inc. to empower people to recognize and prevent bullying, abuse, harassment and discrimination (BAHD). We all want to ensure the safest, most respectful work environment for all employees and Respect in the Workplace can help you deliver on that goal.
Respect in the Workplace features and benefits:
- Fully bilingual, online delivery model that delivers a consistent message across the organization.
- Cost effective regardless of organization size, or employee geographic location.
- Online, individual training solution that prevents unhealthy group dynamics.
- Engaging instructional design, with expert clips and interactive questions and answers.
- Customizable features; your logo, your corporate photos, your relevant documents.
- Ability to create your own program introduction.
- Pro-active risk and liability tool.
- Printable certificate of completion for all participants.
- 24/7 live bilingual support line.
Respect education helps organizations to:
- Improve organizational culture.
- Create confidence in dealing with difficult issues.
- Articulate standards and expectations for everyone.
- Empower the bystander.
- Promote and build psychologically safe workplaces.
Upon completion, you will be able to
- Have the tools to prevent BAHD.
- Understand the effects of BAHD.
- Recognize the behaviours in others and themselves.
- Be prepared to react and report situations that arise.
- Be an empowered bystander.
Respect in the Workplace was developed to provide organizations, of all sizes, in any industry, with a standard tool for all employees to combat bullying, abuse, harassment, discrimination, and incivility.
This course is delivered as an on-line e-learning course. All you need is a computer, access to the Internet - and you are ready to go! This e-learning course is designed to help you learn at your own pace and in your own environment at your own convenience.
NOTE: WSPS member firms are eligible to receive this training at a discounted fee of $36 per user (+ tax).
*This course is not eligible for volume discounts
Custom WSPS Member Leader Message = $1500.00 each.
A customized leader message is a 90 second to 3 minute audio voice recording, delivered by an individual in a leadership role within an organization, introducing the Respect in The Workplace training to his/her staff and explaining why the training is important to their organizational culture.
Contact to purchase and register for this program:
Regional Director, Respect in the Workplace