Safety Data Sheet Management Service
Managing chemical safety and WHMIS compliance just got easier.
Now available through WSPS, the CCOHS online (M)SDS Management Service™ puts all of your material/safety data sheets (M/SDS) in one convenient, secure location for your staff to access anytime.
The service helps you manage your compliance needs to ensure that up-to-date data sheets are readily available to your workers.
- Makes legal compliance easy and efficient.
- Helps minimize risks of non-compliance.
- Frees up time and resources for other important work.
Easy to Use and Keep Current
- Provide your M/SDSs in electronic or paper format. CCOHS builds your custom collection.
- As you add new chemicals, CCOHS adds the data sheets to your collection.
- CCOHS continuously monitors your collection and automatically issues monthly update notifications.
Flexibility for Your Organization
Access your collection online and from your company intranet if you have one. USB, CD or printed binders are also available.
- Unlimited access by unlimited users.
- Share data sheets across departments and work locations.
- Available in English & French.
Included With Your Subscription
You get 25% off all WHMIS e-courses and 10% off all other e-courses.
Plus complimentary access to:
- CCOHS full library of over 400,000 M/SDSs for chemical products.
- CHEMINFO database of comprehensive, practical information on workplace chemicals.
Find out how easy and cost-effective it is to have a customized, current and complete M/SDS collection.
For more information, call 1-877-494-WSPS (9777) or 905-614-1400.